Let’s be honest, good accounting practices help drive down costs, increase productivity, improve cash flow and improve customer/vendor relations – all essential keys to any organizations success. Fundamentally, success is measured by the bottom line and the only two ways an organization can control the bottom line is through increase sales or improved expense control.
While managing the customer relationship is often looked upon as one aspect of the sales process, most organizations often overlook the importance of expense control during the engagement. For example, producing and delivering invoices, statements or other revenue related correspondence, whether in printed or electronic form is an essential aspect of the engagement process. These documents are often printed, stuffed and mail by staff personnel that could be better utilized doing other core related activities. Depending on the type and size of your organization, this process may be a monthly, weekly, or even a daily activity. No matter the frequency, producing and mailing these documents can be a tedious and time consuming task.
That’s where MailXstream comes in.
Improve Your Process Without Interruption
Using your existing business process, MailXstream eliminates the hassle and reduces the cost of printing, folding, stuffing and mailing critical customer communications in-house.
After following a simple set-up procedure, documents generated on your existing account system can be uploaded in just minutes, and produced, stamped and delivered to the post office the next business day.
Your Documents, Your Way
MailXstream’s online print-to-mail service lets you process any size print job for routine or critical customer communications, using your existing format or layout. You’re in complete control of document composition because we accept your print files exactly as they are. With multiple options for document transmission, MailXstream makes automating your workflow simple and easy.
MailXstream’s compatibility extends to most PDF and postscript files generated on popular accounting platforms, including:
- Great Plains™
- Sage (formerly MAS 90 and 200)™
Not to mention other open source accounting packages and files generated on Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix platforms.
Perfect for Managing Your Customer Life-cycle
Use the MailXstream online print-to-mail service to affordably manage your customer life-cycle. MailXstream eliminates the time, cost and tedium of manually printing and stuffing envelopes, making it ideal for any size organization that wants to save time and reduce costs. You can prepare and print as many or as few of these communications as you like:
- Invoices / Statements – manage day sales outstanding (DSO) and improve collections through timely delivery
- Welcome letters–make new customers feel special by thanking them for their business and welcoming them to your organization
- Advisory Documents (such as new address or contact information, new website URL, personnel announcements)–establish and maintain deep connections by keeping customers informed
- Follow-up/reminder letters–these powerful but often overlooked communications keep customers coming back, while helping ensure the quality and continuity of your relationship
- Simple inserts or newsletters–use these simple but effective communication tools, to alert customers to special events, promotional offers or advances in your organization